We are open all summer if you need to contact us. You can phone us on 01782 297358 or email or arrange to see us on 29th July, 3rd August, 11th August, 17th August, 22nd August, 30th August.
We will be back in the office full time from Monday 5th September.
Assessment Only Route
The AO route is intended for very experienced graduate teachers without QTS. Applicants will have a wealth of prior teaching experience.
To encourage more people to get into teaching at primary schools, children at Seabridge Primary School undertook a project to unearth the qualities they believe teachers need.
Inspired by the hit film Marvellous, which chronicles Neil ‘Nello’ Baldwin’s positive attitude to life, the children developed their own ingredients for what makes for a Marvellous Teacher.
Apply for 2016 Entry
Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications for September 2016 entry, but would welcome any enquiries for September 2017 entry.
What Makes Us Different?
We are a small provider, with a nurturing ethos and an amazing partnership of schools. Our vision ‘Rooted In Evidence, Reaching for Excellence’; underpins our offer of a distinctive combination of subject specialisms rather than a purely generalist training combined with a strong emphasis on high quality school-based input; an expectation to exceed the Teachers’ Standards; a partnership located mostly in Stoke, Staffordshire and East Cheshire and an opportunity for a short Special School placement.
We Want Our Teachers To Be:
- passionate about the transformative power of the primary phase of education
- reflective and resilient
- well-organised and relate well to others
- able to work collaboratively with groups of fellow trainees and schools
- ambitious to be the best teacher they aspire to be
- knowledgeable and inspirational about their specialism
- caring in relation to both caring about rigour and caring about enabling children to thrive